Adult climbing :December 13th at 4:15pm Au Wallnuts Centre.
Activity for 19 years old
Join us for a day of climbing in Wallnuts Centre.
It doesn’t matter if this is your first try or if you are already experienced in climbing, all levels are welcome.
- Date: December 13th
- Time: 4:15pm to 5:45pm
- Where: Wallnuts Climbing Gym
- Who: Activity open to everyone above the age of 19 years old.
- To wear: Sport clothing
- To bring: A bottle of water
- Price: $10 for non-members/$5 for members
- Registration: Register with Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org registering, we will send you a form to complete and submit before attending the activity.
Important : Step shoes will be provided. Wear comfortable sportswear and a water bottle.
Procedures during Covid-19: Masks are to be worn at all times at the gym. The staff at Wallnuts requests that climbers arrive ready to climb, as much as possible, to reduce use of the changing rooms.
Registration required before Thursday 10 December (attention limited places) To register, and for more information: email@example.com or (709) 726-4900
Climbing – Training, Benefits, RisksTraditional climbing. It is practised on natural routes with little equipment except for a few removable belay points. The climber has to place himself the extra protection he deems necessary in cracks, holes or around lunules and trees. This type of climbing is mainly practised in the mountains on sites classified by the French Mountain and Climbing Federation.
Read all the article on passeport sante