Access to the Centre des Grands-Vents
- The doors of the main entrance of the Centre des Grands-Vents will be closed during class hours from 8:00 a.m. to 2:50 p.m.
- The entrance to the community organizations will have to go through the west entrance of the building.
- Persons with reduced mobility, as well as the school clientele will continue to use the main entrance door using the intercom system.
- Outside school hours (after 3pm on weekdays, weekends and school vacations) the CGV is accessible through the main entrance.
- Please read and follow the signs posted outside the building.
- The west side entrance door is unlocked on the outside of the building.
- Take the stairs and go to the intercom.
- Access to the school from the offices is prohibited without authorization. To get to the first floor you must be acco
Rule to follow at Centre des Grands-Vents
- Mask must be worn when entering the building.
- Hand sanitizing gel is available at all points of entry.
- You will be asked screening questions before you are allowed access to the offices.
- You have to sign an attendance register at each visit.
Rules to follow at CGV- COVID-19
- Wearing a mask is mandatory as soon as you enter the building.
- Hand disinfectant gel is to be put on your hands. disposition at all points of entry.
- Screening questions will be asked before you are allowed access to the offices
- You must sign an attendance register at each visit.
Information – firstname.lastname@example.org – www.acfsj.ca/activites (709) 757-2816 – Centre des Grands-Vents, 65 ridge road, Bureau 254
For more information click here : New regulations.