Information coming soon
Instructions to follow:
- Children 0-7 years must be supervised by a guardian / group leader (min. 16 years old) in the water, within arm’s reach at a ratio of 1:2 or 1:4 if in a PFD.
- Children 8-11 years who are considered to be “swimmers” may swim independently. Guardian / group leader must be in the water or remain on deck at a ratio of 1:10.
- Children considered to be “non-swimmers” must remain in shallow water and be directly supervised by guardian / group leader in be water at a ratio of 1:6 or if in a PFD at a ratio of 1:10.
- If the child does not know how to swim, they must be accompanied by an adult at all times, the ratio is 1:4
- No child can participate in this activity without the supervision of a responsible (must be at least 17 years old).
This activity is free for ACFSJ members.
Registration required before (Information coming soon )
Information and registration : firstname.lastname@example.org -709-726-4900
Swimming: a physical activity with multiple benefits.Swimming is a broad term that refers to the action of swimming, whether on the surface or underwater. It encompasses the various physical activities practiced in the water: diving, synchronized swimming, diving, etc.. An Olympic discipline since 1896 for men and 1912 for women, swimming remains a sport accessible to all.
Read more click here